Gaylord Palms Resort
6000 W Osceola Pkwy
Kissimmee, FL 34746
For attendees who require hotel accommodations, we have negotiated a group rate for rooms at the Gaylord Palms Resort. These are available at a discounted rate starting at $180 per night, including the resort fee.
To make your reservation, please call the hotel’s reservation center at 1.800.429.5673 or book online using the IDFA reservation link. Attendees must book by April 11, 2017 to receive the discounted rate.
Your stay at the Gaylord Palms offers many amenities, including:
- High-speed internet access in all guest rooms
- Scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World theme parks
- 24-hour access to a fitness center
- A bucket of range balls for the on-property golf club
- Two bottles of purified water
- A daily newspaper
- Discounts on on-property dry-cleaning services, spa products, and poolside cabana rentals
Update (March 30, 2017): Due to high attendance, the IDFA Gaylord Palms room block is nearly full. Once the block fills entirely, you may try booking a room directly with the Gaylord at their listed price. If the hotel is fully booked, there are many hotel options close to the Gaylord, including several nearby hotels on this list.
Attendees can fly into the Orlando International Airport (MCO), which is 19 miles away from the hotel. Transportation options from the airport to the hotel include:
- Taxi: Around $45-75 one-way
- Shuttle van services: $37 roundtrip. Shuttles can be booked in advance through Mears Transportation. Mears has extended to all IDFA conference attendees a $4.00 discount on ROUNDTRIP shuttle service to/from the Gaylord Palms. To receive the discount, book your shuttle online using the IDFA discount link.
For those traveling by car, we have negotiated discounted self-parking for $10 per night and valet parking for $17 per night. Find driving directions by visiting the hotel website.
As a vacation destination, you can extend your stay in Orlando and visit any of its exciting theme parks, including Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, and Harry Potter World. Hello! Florida Destination Management has extended to IDFA attendees discounts to all of these parks and more. Take advantage of these discounts via the IDFA reservation link.